Monday, January 29, 2007

screw all of you

So. First of all, I'm not dead. Happy New Year! I should have done this sooner, far sooner, but apparently the recent earthquake up north left international cable facilities SHOOTING STRAIGHT INTO THE FIERY PITS OF HELL, thus affecting my screwy internet at home. I haven't been able to connect properly since Christmas, and even at this point, I'm barely online as I type this. Imagine.

But now that that's out of the way...

It appears that I've neglected to recapitulate and conclude the previous year with an appropriate long-winded evocative blog entry, and now that almost a month has already elapsed since New Year's Day, the spirits of indifference have taken over completely and I must admit I no longer feel the need to preserve any memories and insights from 2006 in blog form, despite the fact that it has been a very important year for me and I'll probably regret it in the future when I'm old and incapacitated and thoroughly bored with life.

Instead, to occupy space, I shall briefly mention -- and make sarcastic remarks, as I see fit, pertaining to -- the overall flow of events that currently transpire in my life at this point in time as I write this garbage when I really should be studying for a very important exam that I can't afford to fail, not again. In this case:

College life has been a total bitch lately, with atrocities ranging from math midterms to evil Biology teachers, not to mention long exams, research papers (although I must admit I'm having my share of fun with this one), extracurriculars, and have I mentioned EVIL BIOLOGY TEACHERS?

Bah, what else is there to talk about?

No comments:

Post a Comment