Monday, April 16, 2007

so how's it going?

The universe seems seriously intent on making life suck for me lately. For starters, I've not had any readily available internet access for over a month now. That's a pretty sorry thing to happen to anyone, especially when the only meaningful time-killing activities around -- alternative to spending hours upon hours online -- are:

1. Sleeping.

2. Talking to the dog. And everyone knows how fast that gets old.

I got desperate at some point and resorted to dial-up. I got it to work earlier today, after like 10,000 dial attempts. That's dial-up for you. It was ridiculously slow, but that's only probably because I grew up on DSL. Oh wait, no I didn't. Whatever. But it was slow, I tell you. Dial-up sucks, it should be illegal.

Anyway, so I finally had internet at home, if only for the time being, then my laptop went nuts on me. I'd actually been intending to reformat for weeks now, since there'd been some shit with the wireless, and now I guess I've gotten my go signal. I hate computers, they never work like they're supposed to.

Summer bites. I need a hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment