Friday, August 10, 2007

fghsfghs

I quietly retreat to a bare corner of CTC 112 and grab a computer, only to have a trio of NOISY PSYCHO BITCHES occupy the surrounding space the instant I sit down. One of them stands a few feet from me, completely unaware that I write mean things about her and her cavedweller friends at this very moment.

SHUT UP PSYCHO BITCH AND TAKE A SEAT!!!

* * *
They left. Thank God!

Anyway, whoo, an update. I've had nothing to motivate me to put anything substantial here for the past several weeks or so, but the funny thing is that life has been very eventful for me since the last couple of months. So eventful, in fact, that I've been having a lot less opportunity for wasting time online, which is why I see to it that I spend as much time in this computer lab as I can. Also, my last class for the day just ended and I have about 6 hours to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING before blueREP rehearsals start.

And did I mention all my AMAZING friends have school the entire afternoon, meaning I have no one to kill time with? And I thought my schedule this sem was pure genius. Thanks a lot.

Screw this, I'm going to McDonald's.

1 comment:

  1. if you could've only told them to shut up. haha.

    just this morning, i rode the jeep and there were two women beside me who chatted non-stop until i went down at katipunan. such a pain to my ears!

    ReplyDelete