Not even one week of school (Friday was "faculty day"), and already I feel so tired. That's notwithstanding the fact that I've only attended four of my five classes so far, my schedule is ridiculously light, and I still spend a lot of my time doing absolutely nothing. As usual I'll attribute it to adjusting back to student life after that boring goddamn sem break. Really, long breaks like that are a total waste of time, I feel.
On the bright side, things to keep my attention away from the drudgery of life in general:
1. Christmas break in a few weeks.
2. Bare, a "pop opera" about a couple of gay Catholic schoolboys.
3. My new WORKING goddamn laptop (finally!).
Otherwise, I'm really all a bit meh about this half of the school year, although things are always bound to surprise. We'll see.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment