When I got lazy and decided to skip OrSem volunteering (even after I'd already signed myself up), I knew I'd regret it. OH WELL!
The upside is I get a break this week before school starts and things pick up again. I've been rather busy the past week or so with, uhm, "collaborative" piano work for an upcoming production in school, and I only wait until next week before I start attending daily rehearsals again. The point is I'm busy, and my life feels less useless.
Anyway, reg this sem went pretty smoothly after all, even after the HELL that was internet enlistment. Landed myself a great schedule that I'm totally in love with, involving me getting off 10:30 AM three times a week, and so on. But who cares, really.
See you all next week.
Friday, June 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment