Hay guys! Our cool shiznit for today is the weblog of Kan Tutero:
http://kantuterongatenista.blogspot.com
Kan Tutero is an incoming Management Engineering freshman at the Ateneo de Manila. His entries consist of highly derogatory remarks towards people of supposedly inferior stature, based on the presupposition that he is a "pure-blooded true-blue Atenean," despite coming from an evidently non-Ateneo high school. Also, his grammar is bad.
It's been done plenty of times.
However! Tell that to the affected masses who leave hundreds upon hundreds of self-serious comments expressing righteous ANGER and HATE at the way this charlatan taints the precious name of their beloved University. (A small fraction of comments comes from yours truly, in the form of insults randomly directed at anyone at all. Because I can.)
My personal favorite is how some even have gone so far as to point out every single grammatical error made in the blog. A useless attempt, of course. Good God, people, get some sleep.
I can only conclude, you bunch of humans, that Kan Tutero has OWNED all of you. Miserably. I weep for our future.
Seriously, I spend too much time online.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


ME daw. ME! Lol.
ReplyDeleteME nga siya, Malaking Engot.