60 hours to go.
Just a little more than a week since I started, and I'm already halfway through my required number of hours. I expect to be finished by the first week of May. I'm already looking around for other internship opportunities, even though it's no longer required. After a taste of long daily hours, traveling, routinely changing locations, and encounters with celebrities and the "real world" of media, I don't think this kind of work is for me.
Also, I've found it impossible to blog daily throughout my OJT period, because I simply end up too tired each day to sign in to Blogger, let alone write a substantial post.
So I made a Plurk account instead!
Anyway, brief summary of what's been happening:
- Started the second part of our project, which is a mini-series of promotional videos. Tuesday was supposed to be a company outing at a beach resort in Batangas, but Sir wanted us to go so we could make use of the location to start shooting. The rest of the week was spent shooting in various locations in the Greenhills area, including an improvised bedroom in the office.
- My face still hurts from sunburn.
- I can't wait for this to be over.


No comments:
Post a Comment