Whee! Am now on my second internship this summer, this time at APT Entertainment, a content provider and production company for film, TV, and special events. I was hesitant at first since it would mean sacrificing the remainder of my summer break for something I'm not even required to do anymore, but when I learned they were located in nearby Brgy. Ugong, Pasig, I just couldn't resist (finally, somewhere that isn't too far from Rizal!). We're not doing a lot yet, but a current project of the company is Sine Direk, a showcase of six feature-length films by the country's most prominent directors, which we'll be helping out with in the coming weeks.
So far I've just been hanging out in the office with the other interns, viewing episodes of TV shows and taking notes, and helping out with minor stuff like photocopying movie scripts and that kind of shit. Tomorrow I'll be helping out with delivering posters and stuff to cinemas all over Metro Manila. Pretty cool. Again I find myself working at a small-ish company of about ten people, but everyone's really friendly and kind of wacky, and there's a little bit of an Atenean presence, so that's a good thing. I hope I don't regret it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment