Halfway through my target 120 hours and I quit work. Good God, I couldn't even last two weeks in that company. What an epic waste of time. If I wanted to spend entire afternoons alternating between sleeping and staring emptily into space, I would have taken summer classes. Sure, eventually there'd be some work to do, but the place is swarming with interns (why are there so many interns anyway??), we'd practically have to kill each other for it. The only time I ever got off my ass was when I went around Manila to help deliver those tarps and posters, but come on, I'm not really going to make a career out of that, am I?
You think I'd at least get consolation from the fact that I got to watch for free some of the movies from Sine Direk but noooo, was I seriously innocent enough to believe they would be any good? "The best of Philippine Cinema," my left toe. Agaton & Mindy was total crap, at least Litsonero was visually good though the plot was worthless all the same. I can only imagine how gruesome the rest are. If anyone reading this is thinking of seeing any of the Sine Direk films, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! God I hate Pinoy films. I give up.
I'm just terribly disappointed right now. I envy the others in my batch who seem to be learning so much from their respective OJT's. I envy those who actually feel like they're contributing to the progress of society. This country doesn't need entertainment, we already have enough in government. Speaking of which, the next time another celebrity gets elected (that includes you, Manny fucking Pacquiao), I'm getting out of here.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment