I'm enjoying Philosophy and Theology so far; I honestly feel more comfortable in these subjects than I do in my majors, though Horror Film has been pretty fun. Another interesting fact is that I'm taking a few music subjects; if all goes well, I'll be among the first handful of students to graduate from the Ateneo with a minor in Music Literature.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
School Schmool
Well, senior year. Though it took me a while to finalize my schedule, due to some unfortunate errors (which were none of my fault), I'm slowly getting accustomed to the idea that this might be the most stressful year in college I'll ever be facing. Hello, 21 units and thesis.

I'm enjoying Philosophy and Theology so far; I honestly feel more comfortable in these subjects than I do in my majors, though Horror Film has been pretty fun. Another interesting fact is that I'm taking a few music subjects; if all goes well, I'll be among the first handful of students to graduate from the Ateneo with a minor in Music Literature.
I'm enjoying Philosophy and Theology so far; I honestly feel more comfortable in these subjects than I do in my majors, though Horror Film has been pretty fun. Another interesting fact is that I'm taking a few music subjects; if all goes well, I'll be among the first handful of students to graduate from the Ateneo with a minor in Music Literature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


'foundations of moral value?'
ReplyDeleteEthics/moral philosophy.
ReplyDelete