Tuesday, February 27, 2007

who contests the awesomeness of ninjas??

Oh well, it's not like I didn't see this coming. Excuse me whilst I throw off several minutes of my precious time on this post.

One of the characteristics I deem important for a successful blog is writer-reader interaction. No entry, regardless of its awesomeness, maxes out its full potential without healthy comments from readers that afterwards lead to a fruitful discussion between them and the author. That's why this blog is completely pointless. No one even reads it, or so I thought; when I receive a less-than-friendly comment from an anonymous reader, it's a bit of a letdown since I tend to expect my moment of glory as a blogger to come in a more, uhm, glorious form. But I guess we all must start somewhere.

When I wrote my previous entry regarding Enta's silver anniversary production, I was thinking along the lines of, "I paid to see, I'm entitled to bash." You have your money, let me have my fun. Everyone wins. Besides, compared to the commercial success of this shitburger of a play and the amount of support and endorsement it received, what's a little flak from an insignificant little blogger on the internet nobody even reads who mooches off his parents and spends Valentine's Day playing StarCraft?

Guess who's feeling mighty special.

What's mind-boggling, though, is that when some other little measly "review" is written as thoughtlessly as my own, except containing only praise and fanboyism, no one would even bother. Try it. Go and say something like, "OHMYGOD TEH PLAY WAS SO AEWSOME LOL," and let's see any rational apologists of this epic waste of time commenting anonymously about how your praises are baseless, even if they really are. Oops, gotcha.

By the way, ninjas are always good; I will say no more. I honestly believe the world would be a better place if there were more ninjas in it. If you disagree, you're wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment