At 11:30 or so, I will begin my long trek to Bellarmine Hall, the most out-of-the-way building in the entire Ateneo, and finish reading 10 pages of Gabriel Marcel in the classroom. My class will end at 1:30, after which I will magically kill six hours before Summer of '42 rehearsal, which starts at 7:30. Which reminds me:
Watch BlueREP's big season opener this July: a warm, insightful play based on a novel based on a movie based on true events from the life of author Herman Raucher. "Hermie", a young boy, embarks on a noble quest to discover the finer secrets of love and sexuality, amidst the dark, looming backdrop of World War II. Emerging all the more "grown up" in the end, he comes to the earth-shattering epiphany that life is a bitch -- although not without its lessons.And I totally just pulled that out of thin air, but really, it'll be great.


No comments:
Post a Comment