Yesterday morning, a teaching assistant was found dead at the Department of Philosophy -- apparently a case of suicide.
Eeeeeehhh.
Anyhoo, I just finished shooting my "mise en scene" film project, due in two days (we were given two weeks). It was a lot of fun, and made me deeply appreciate being in a theater organization -- there's never a shortage of people to cast (thanks friends!). I can't wait to edit this damn thing.
You know those great ideas that you just get spontaneously? They're so great that you get all excited and start pacing the living room or whatever, obsessing over how to make it happen. Meanwhile, they're so spontaneous, coming to you even after several days of hard, fruitless thinking, that God must have intervened (assuming God exists).
Nothing, really. That's just how I felt this morning when I finally came up with a concept for my film. Usually the reason I'm such a procrastinator.
And on a totally unrelated note, Republic Act 9211 is in effect today, banning all cigarette advertisements in the Philippines henceforth.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment