Tuesday, July 29, 2008

School post, che!

I'm still largely uncomfortable in my Economics class, so I'm tremendously glad that goddamn report on China is over. Granted, I didn't go through it entirely unscathed, but at least Sir acknowledged that I "did a lot of work." Muwhahahah.

I'm taking a journalism class called "Writing About Culture," and I recently got to write a review of The Dark Knight (which was mind-blowingly awesome, by the way) for it. My paper came back to me with a grade of A- accompanied by nothing else but a scribbled "excellent" -- which is funny because if it was so goddamned excellent, whatever is that minus for?

No, I'm not complaining about the grade. Personally, I couldn't care less. I just find it funny. I don't manage to write a lot of high-grade papers, but when I do, it's usually a letdown that teachers forget to make actual comments at all.

It's also funny that in my experience, the stuff I turn in which I think are most useless get the highest grades. Oh well, not important.

No comments:

Post a Comment