Friday, July 18, 2008

People who are annoying me today

1. People who don't park properly. I keep complaining about this, but what the hell: I really don't know why people insist on not parking their cars the way any sane, decent human being would. (And I hate to reinforce stereotypes, but in my experience it's usually female drivers who are guilty of this.)

2. Musicians. Musicians are the worst. I know, I'm a musician, but I also value silence where fundamental laws of human decency apply (which would be nearly all the time, if I had my way).

So just a while ago I was here in RSF, contemplating the secrets of the universe, when this dude took the computer next to me, looked up guitar chords or something, TOOK OUT A FUCKING GUITAR, and started STRUMMING. And SINGING. In the fucking RSF! The extension of the fucking library!

WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE THINKING OH MY GOD

3 comments:

  1. JOSHUAAA. I hate you for watching The Dark Knight without me. *SOB*

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 made me laugh. Seriously? :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous -- I actually didn't. :p
    Ryan - YEAH, MAN.

    ReplyDelete