1. I am starting to take on too many unnecessary responsibilities again, and I should be more careful because this is a mistake I seem to keep making over and over. It's hasn't even been two weeks of school and I'm already so tired. I want to focus on my shoolwork, not because it's particularly fun, but because I want to get it out of the way with as little trouble as possible. I want to be able to get enough sleep everyday. I need to have enough time for myself if I'm going to work on the things I need for my after-college plans. People, just leave me alone for a few months.
2. Sometimes I get the idea that people seem to think I'm a rational, level-headed, emotionally stable person. I know I used to think so too. But the truth is I'm unhappy, miserable, confused, and a little bit angry about a lot of things; I figure it's something I'm going to be working on for many years to come. But for the moment, Team Fortress 2 with friends sure cheers me up.
3. I used to think when I grew up, I wanted to be rich -- live in a nice big house, drive a BMW or two, the usual. But now the only thing I can think of is what a shitty life goal this is. I will never be rich. I just want to feel happy and accomplished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment