The present year is all but over, and I imagine a lot of people are going to be recapping their experience of the last twelve months, looking back at all the memories, and perhaps making some resolutions for the new year.
As for me, school is fast approaching again, and I have some present obligations to worry about before I can fully enjoy the thought that I will be graduating from college in less than three months. I've been spending my Christmas break faking a few journal entries from my OJT last summer, scraping up a portfolio for my application to Yong Siew Toh Conservatory, and debating whether or not I should send an application to Berklee as well, but mostly procrastinating and watching random stuff on YouTube.
It was a great year, but frankly I have more to look forward to in the coming months. So here goes!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment